We’re not going to lie, we haven’t always been Kendall Jenner‘s biggest supporter when it comes to her burgeoning modeling career. But according to our esteemed panelists on this season of theFashionDish, she may be more than just a publicity stunt. Hear what they had to say in the clip above.
On the final evening of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015, we brought together seven fashion industry experts for dinner, drinks and raucous conversation for our second season of theFashionDish. Covering such compelling topics as the season’s top trends and designers, diversity on the runways, the best butt in the industry and more, you won’t want to miss a single minute. In the coming weeks, we’ll be bringing you a series of short clips featuring:
- Robert Verdi – Celebrity stylist, television personality and second-time theFashionDish panelist.
- J. Alexander (aka Miss J) – Television personality, Teen Choice Award-winning author and runway coach on America’s Next Top Model.
- Phillip Bloch – Designer, author, former model and Hollywood’s premier stylist.
- Elsa Hosk – Victoria’s Secret Angel and IMG supermodel.
- Lisa Benson – Senior manager at IMG Models, responsible for the careers of Lily Aldridge, Chrissy Teigen, Chanel Iman and more.
- Jaclyn Jones – Senior womenswear editor for WGSN, the leading global trend forecaster and second-time theFashionDish panelist.
- Teri Agins – Acclaimed fashion writer, The Wall Street Journal columnist (“Ask Teri”) and author of The End of Fashion and the soon-to-be-released Hijacking the Runway.
Julie Bensman, theFashionSpot’s editor-at-large, moderated the discussion, which was filmed at The Lion in New York City, September 2014.