There are lots of things we at theFashionSpot are thankful for, but today, we’re thankful for Thanksgving, aka, the one day where you don’t have to feel bad about gorging yourself on too much sweet potato pie and macaroni and cheese. Eating and falling asleep in front of the television is what the U.S.A. is all about and every person in this country has a right to celebrate this holiday in a truly American fashion.
Today, we encourage you to eat as much turkey (or tofurkey, if that’s more your speed) and drink as much hard apple cider as you please. But most importantly, we hope you’ll take time to reflect and give thanks for the little things (like Net-a-Porter’s epic Black Friday sale) and the big things (like FREEDOM).
Enjoy the long weekend and shopping those black Friday sales (but also, be careful). Happy Thanksgiving!
In the meantime, enjoy a little holiday reading:
- All the Best Holiday Windows in New York City
- 4 Recipes You Can Make Using Thanksgiving Leftovers
- This Smoky Eye Makeup Look Is Just Perfect for the Holidays
- Shopping This Black Friday? Here’s Your Cheat Sheet
- On A Budget This Holliday Season? Shop These 100 Gift Ideas Under $100
- A Guide to Surviving Black Friday from a Sample Sale Vet
- Simon Doonan’s Guide to Surviving the Holidays
- How to Healthfully Navigate the Holidays
- Break Out the Black Amex: The Ultimate Luxury Gift Guide