Thanks to Richard Chai’s splendid show, the doors to the much-anticipated 2010 Fashion Week flew open with a bang.
Richard Chai was one of the very first to debut his fall collection, which was a refreshing mix of textures and prints. His spot-on styling also recieved a good deal of praise.
The look below is greatly inspired by Richard Chai’s unique layering technique; the total outfit price is well under $200!
1. Faux mink fur jacket, $80 at Nordstrom
2. Rib tank, 3 for $15 at Wet Seal
3. Black ruched strapless dress, $57 at Revolve Clothing
4. Floral maxi dress, $40 at Victoria’s Secret
5. Cream high tops, $70 at Yesstyle.com