Perhaps we were all somewhat taken aback when the F/W 2010 Marc Jacobs models marched down the runway in subtle, plebianistic garments. Where was the extravagancy that this designer is known for? It seems that this season, the spunk has solely been channelled into the Marc by Marc collection, the linen geared toward appealing to a slightly younger clientele. Attain a youthful, trendy vibe today with your own Marc by Marc Jacobs-inspired ensemble.
1. Plaid blouse, $44.50 at Hollister
2. Wool socks, $14.50 at Lori’s Shoes
3. Two-toned oxford shoes, $70 at Free People
4. Bloomer shorts, $50 at Bluefly
5. Skinny brown belt, $6.80 at Forever 21
6. Red peacoat, $50 at Alloy
7. Striped carryall, $50 at Etsy