It seems Rodarte for Target is not the only collection to show the unlikely combination of pastel blue and fierce cheetah print this year. Recently in Milan, designers such as Emporio Armani and Alessandro Dell’Acqua unveiled runway looks that were quite similar to a few of Rodarte for Target’s most widely-coveted items.
Regardless of who started the trend first, it’s catching on quick. Achieve this utterly adorable combo with today’s special edition of Shop the Shows!
1. Baby blue blouse, $45 at Dunderdon
2. Wrist watch, $24 at Urban Outfitters
3. Cheetah belt, $40 at J.Crew
4. Satin pant, $39 at Yoox
5. Juicy Couture Cheetah bag, $98 at Nordstrom
6. Cheetah platforms, $39 at G by Guess
7. Brown colorblock platforms, $50 at Piperlime
8. Light blue frock, $68 at Urban Outfitters
9. Faux fur cheetah coat, $90 at Nordstrom