Now you can party and come to work in your Balmain. This season, there were suits and jackets aplenty at the F/W 2010 Balmain show in Paris. In addition to the traditonal metallic frocks and strong-shoulder tops, the designer unleashed separates in mesmerizing brocade patterns.
Get the look with these powerful pieces. And on a side note, if today’s Shop the Shows is not enough to quench your thirst for this collection, heading over to Free People is your best bet for finding a myriad of clothes with that Balmain-inspired feel, particularly in (sshh!!) the sale section!
1. Metallic top, $68 at Zappos
2. Brocade blazer, $100 at Free People
3. Gold shimmer scarf, $19 at Rumor
4. Plum skinny jeans, $35 at Mango
5. Combat boots, $90 at Yesstyle