Steep spiral staircases, hazy yet harsh lighting, and death stares galore set the moody tone for Lanvin’s Fall 2010 show. However, the collection itself was far from doom and gloom. Critics raved about the simple silhouettes and intriguing accessories. Snatch this sleek outfit today with the following Lanvin-inspired steals.
1. Snakeskin pumps, $60 at Searle NYC
2. Strapless jumpsuit, $50 at Express
3. Leather gloves, $30 at French Connection
4. Studded belt, $22 at Bluefly
5. Steampunk necklace, $49 at LondonsGate on Etsy
More Lanvin-inspired picks:
1. Black textured dress, $60 at Zara
2. Tribal pendant, $27.35 at Asos
3. Fringe necklace, $44 at Shopbop
4. Gray snakeskin pumps, $73 at Endless
5. Sheer chiffon blouse, $15 at Newport News
6. Black and gray clutches, $58 each at Yesstyle
7. Zipper skirt, $40 at Zara
If you can’t get enough of the Lanvin look, head over to the LondonsGate shop on Etsy.com for handcrafted steampunk jewelry. As far as the clothing, Zara is bursting at the seams with elegant yet affordable separates.