Thanks to shows like Proenza Schouler, New York Fashion Week was able to keep its momentum going from beginning to end.
The Spring 2011 collection was a delectable sampling of separates, from the loose-fitting crocodile coats to the statement necklaces and darling ruffled frocks.
The beauty look went hand-in-hand with the clothes, as models donned matte lipcolors and subtle foundation.
Achieve one of Proenza Schouler’s head-to-toe looks for less today, inspired by their latest fashions.
An eclectic tie-dye dress is the perfect choice for any casual day.
1. TAHLIA CROSS DRESS, $184 at Shopbop
2. PYRAMID STUD STATEMENT NECKLACE, $22.80 at Dillard’s
3. GLOWING MATTE LIPSTICK IN WINK, $25 at Dillard’s
4. LARGE SATCHEL, $25 at Target
Proenza’s assortment of brash statement necklaces have certainly set a trend; get your hands on an affordable version now, as these are guaranteed to be highly-coveted come spring.
2. ZAD STATEMENT NECKLACE, $39 at Swell
3. HIVE AND HONEY STATEMENT NECKLACE, $48 at Piperlime
4. BEAD EMBELLISHED COLLAR NECKLACE, $30.33 at Asos