When you think of the word khaki, what comes to mind? Probably silly Gap commercials with dancing actors, or your science teacher’s pants.
Your mom probably once tried to force you to wear that dreaded color on the first day of school to make you look preppy and smart. Khaki can stir up some pretty dreadful memories.
With the new wave of minimalism and nudes rolling in this season, khaki’s sandy beige hue seems like it’s finally having its time in the spotlight.
Khaki is coming to the forefront of fashion. Finally, this shade is standing strong alongside the season’s flashiest prints and textures, like tie-dye and silk.
3. Heel-ing Powers Booties from Modcloth – $179.99
4. Interlocked Skinny Belt from Forever 21 – $4.50
5. Waverly Chino from J. Crew – $69.50
1. Silk Two-Way Tee from J. Crew – $79.50
2. 7” Chino Shorts from J. Crew – $19.00