Sometimes it feels wonderful to forget all the wardrobe flourishes and extra embellishments, and just go with something simple and basic.
Clean and minimalist outfits were seen during every city’s fashion week, sweeping the streets with monochromatic tones of black, white, and an occasional flash of accessorized brown.
From long maxi skirts to classic blazers, black was the favored color.
Take a cue from the lovely ladies captured by various street style photographers, who make the most out of the simple things by focusing on shape and silhouette rather than color.
They are the inspiration behind the minimalist trend.
1. Rachel Pally Zinta Long Sweater Dress from Shopbop – $242.00
2. Eugenia Kim Sunny Hat from Shopbop – $286.00
3. Matte Leatherette Boots from Forever 21- $29.80
4. Stunning Emerald Shaped Necklace from Forever 21 - $7.80
5. Elizabeth and James Wilderness Blazer from Shopbop – $795.00
6.Skinny Stylish Belt Accent from Forever 21 – $3.50