When you think of red plaid, your mind might turn to visions of Abercrombie and Fitch models, farmers, and grungy hipsters. But, how can you make red plaid, one of the season’s hottest trends, look impeccable and chic?
Believe it or not, a shawl is just the thing to clean up red plaid’s image – just take a look at this model.
She does an amazing job of making her red plaid shawl look elegant and pretty, draping it over her shoulders on top of a basic olive green tee and sexy black leather shorts.
Her bib necklace adds a flash of metallic edge.
With her sky high booties and black clutch purse, her superstar look is complete and ready for a night on the town, rather than a morning with the cows.
Find out how to get the look, below.
2. Leatherette Hotpants from Go Jane – $14
3. Soft Leatherette Clutch from Forever 21 – $14.80
4. Sam Edelman Zoe Boots from Nastygal – $198.00
5. Funky Beaded Necklace from Forever 21 – $14.80
6. Cuffed Raglan Tee from Forever 21 – $6.80