Embrace your inner earth child with the season’s latest obsession: anything and everything 70s.
Fur coats, maxi skirts, rainbow crocheted ponchos, and super flare jeans are all reminiscent of that free spirited decade (or Cameron Crowe’s Almost Famous).
The 70s have not been this hot since, well, the 70s! Raid your family’s photo albums and find pictures of your mom in her full-on 70s garb for inspiration.
Do you see a lot of fringe, rustic hues, and flowers?
Well, that is exactly what you should be wearing.
Mix that with today’s fashion-forward and edgy accessories, like silver stud bracelets and cool wedge booties, and you’ll conquer the streets with style.
Mix and match colors and textures, wear wooden heels, and throw on lots of slouchy knits.
A big wide-brimmed hat doesn’t hurt, either.
Get as eclectic as possible, put on your serene hippie face, and just go with the flow. Get started with this look, below.
1. Technicolor Sweater Cardigan from Forever 21 – $37.80
2. Bow Floppy Hat from Forever 21 – $14.80
3. Juicy Couture Snap Front Cardigan from Shopbop – $198.00
4. Jeffrey Campbell Charli Clogs from Shopbop – $140.00
5. Colorful Netted Scarf from Forever 21 – $7.80
6. Tiered Maxi Skirt from Forever 21 – $17.80