No matter how much I enjoy the sight of Cartier’s Fifth Avenue building wrapped in a glimmering red bow, or how beautiful a quiet side street looks covered in snow, there’s no getting over the sad fact that when you’re on-the-go in the blistering cold, your hair takes a beating tucked inside your hat, your nose will probably leave you looking like Rudolph, and no matter how much you hydrate and moisturize, your skin will occasionally crack. Leaving the comfort of a heated and humidified apartment is a battle many of us go through on a daily basis, but luckily for the fashion obsessed among us, quirky snow-bunny-worthy accessories can work wonders in making those painfully cold winds a heck of a lot more endurable.
1. Kate Spade Snowball Mittens – $65
2. Kate Spade BRRR Ski Hat – $75
3. DVF Snow Leopard Olive Kenley Scarf – $301.95
4. Anya Hindmarch Remedies Canvas Case – $80
5. Lulu Guinness Mini Frame Rainy Day Fund Purse – $80
6. Glamourpuss NYC Fur Pompom Hat – $198
7. Moschino Cashmere Contrast Bow Gloves – $156.75
8. Alexander Wang x Linda Farrow Tortoise Shell Sunglasses – $355
9. Jeremy Scott Bumbag – $703.84 (for quick and easy access to your essentials!)
10. Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony Long Socks – $119
Remember, nothing goes better with a cozy, cold-weather outfit than some extra body insulation– you’ll love a batch of Chubby Wubby Chocolate cookies, and the gym will still be there tomorrow!