With the take an extra 50% off already reduced sale prices sales still going strong, and a looming Barneys Warehouse Sale that begins at 8 in the morning on February 17, now is the perfect time to plan ahead, and get our wardrobes ready for Spring – especially before all the full price merchandise hits stores! What should you pick out? See some of the season’s must-haves below.
1. All-white looks were present on the Michael Kors (above, left) and Alexander Wang runways.
2. Mixed prints were major at Miu Miu and Marni (above, right).
3. Below-the-knee skirts were big at Prabal Gurung and Celine (above, left).
4. Wide-brim 70s-style hats were everywhere at Marc Jacobs (above, right) and Chris Benz.
5. Sheer panels were shocking at Christopher Kane (above, left) and Charlotte Ronson.
6. Denim was done up at Derek Lam (above, right) and Stella McCartney.
7. Neon was a new trend on the Proenza Schouler (above, left) and Jil Sander runways.
8. A maxi dress is a must-have, according to Diane von Furstenberg (above, right) and Rachel Zoe.
9. Cat Eye sunglasses just got cooler at Timo Weiland (above, left) and Giles Deacon.
10. Crop tops looked cute at Rag & Bone (above, right) and Band of Outsiders.