Paris Fashion Week trends always leave a big impression, and while this season's shows picked up on some of the reccuring motifs we've already seen in New York, London, and Milan (lace, sheer panels, and more), there were plenty of new trends to get excited about. Here are 10 of the best trends from the Paris shows.
1. Dots (see Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney)
2. Sheer fabrics (see Valentino, Givenchy, Azzaro, Stella McCartney)
3. Color-blocking (see Costume National, Chloe, Sonia Rykiel, Celine)
4. Lace (see Emanuel Ungaro, Valentino, Louis Vuitton)
5. Peplums (see Stella McCartney, Giambattista Valli)
6. Chokers (see Emanuel Ungaro, Yves Saint Laurent)
7. White after Labor Day (see Yves Saint Laurent, Hermes, Celine, Alexander McQueen)
8. Dainty prints (see Givenchy, Miu Miu, Giambattista Valli, Louis Vuitton)
9. Contrasting dress collars (see Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu)
10. Hats (see Mugler, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu)
Photos: Vincenzo Grillo, IMAXtree.