If you were to open my mother’s bathroom cabinets, you’d find little drawings my brother and I had made for her when we were younger. How I miss the days when a piece of coloring paper with a heart was enough to make my mother smile for years. These days, most of us have to get a little more creative, so to help you out, here are some Mother’s Day-worthy options at a variety of price points.
1. Louis Vuitton Personalized Painting, $900 and up: Personalization can be done through hot stamping on luggage tags and the bags themselves, or you can choose the monogram or painting processes. There are just under a dozen font options, 18 color choices, and three to five striping and logo ideas to choose from, depending on the bag and method.
2. NikeiD Customized Nike Free Run 2 iD Running Shoe, $115: Keep your mama heart-healthy by gifting her a pair of these sleek customizable shoes from Nike.
3. Eres Beach Kit, $445: The chic kit includes a visor, a towel, and a Longchamp for Eres tote.
4. Sephora Sun Safety Kit, $25: Valued at $148, this set comes with everything any woman could possibly need to keep her skin safe this summer.
5. Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile Hobo $3,750
6. Brahmin Melbourne Collection Clara Hobo Bag, $325: For the exotic-lover on a budget, Brahmin offers countless options.
7. Tocca Beauty Candle Collection, $36
8. Target 3-Wick Jar Candle in Fresh Lilac, $9.99
10. Assouline Leather Trunk by MCM, $4,995
11. “I Love My Mom” by Anna Walker, $9.99
12. Oscar de la Renta Mosaico iPad Clutch, $290