Moms deserve pampering year round, yet they often put their own needs for a little R-and-R far down on their to do list. Take advantage of Mother's Day to give your mom (or sister, or wife) the coddling she deserves. From a face mask to aromatherapy drops, here are some wonderful pampering finds.
- 21 Drops, $28: A line of therapeutic grade, 100% natural essential oils to tackle everything from stress to a heavy heart via aromatherapy.
- Earth Therapeutics Holistic Stress Management Kit, $19.99: This inclusive kit comes with an Anti-Stress Massage Soap, an Anti-Stress Silk Eye Pillow, an Anti-Stress Massage Lotion, and a Soothing Eyelid Compress.
- Kat Burki Medallion Robe, $120: Sometimes the most decadent thing a woman can do is linger in the bathtub and then dwindle the day away reading magazines while lounging in a cozy terry and velour robe like this one from Kat Burki.
- Kanebo Sensai Radiace 3D Mask, $165 for 6: Forget those muddy green masks that leave your face harsh and dehydrated, each of these Sensai masks have almost an entire bottle of the brand’s Lifting Radiance Concentrate, making it feel like you have a delicate piece of fabric draped over your face. The cooling effect is incredibly relaxing and the mask itself will reduce puffiness and improve hydration and radiance after just 10 minutes (but trust that your mother will want to leave it on for a whole lot longer).
- Burt's Bees Head-to-Toe Kit, $13: No matter how old her kids are and no matter what she does professionally, odds are that mom is on her feet and using her hands all day long. Give her extremities some much needed pampering with this kit that includes Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream, Hand Salve, Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Lotion, Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash, Coconut Foot Cream, and Beeswax Lip Balm.
- elizabethW Twilight Kit, $75: There’s no topping elizabethW’s silk eye pillow filled with flaxseed and French lavender. Paired with a Twilight CD featuring an array of classical piano mixes and a linen and silk pillow insert filled with French lavender, you can’t go wrong.
- Jo Malone Luxury Candle $345-375: For a candle she just might have forever, gift your mother one of Jo Malone’s exquisite luxury candles.