When accessorising goes wrong.
Here’s a cautionary tale for all you dudes & dudettes with ear stretchers: maybe don’t let your pet snake use your earlobe as its own personal hidey hole.
A US woman has learned this lesson the hard way, after one such reptilian danger noodle got stuck playing hide-and-go-seek inside her gauged piercing.
After trying and failing to slide the snek out of her earlobe with cooking oil, 23-year-old Ashley Glawe ended up having to take a trip to the ER to get the scaly critter unstuck.
Taking to Facebook to relay the experience to her mates, Glaw posted: “BY FAR one of my #CRAZIEST life moments! Went to the #EmergencyRoom because my #BallPython#Python #Snake decided to get #STUCK in my#Gauged earlobe!”
“They numbed up my ear and used string to pull and stretch it out more so that they could get him out without hurting him…” she explained further down in the photo comments.
Luckily, both the nope-rope and its owner survived the encounter unsssssssscathed.