- Here's behind-the-scenes footage from Jennifer Lawrence's Dior campaign, just in case you feel lovefesty. [StyleBakeryTeen]
- If you want your feet to feel softer / look prettier, then by all means click through. [BellaSugar]
- Still haven't figured out how to mix prints? It's like this: you wear one kind of print with another kind of print, but look in the mirror before you leave the house to make sure you don't look insane. [FabSugar]
- Trussardi has a new creative director which is what happens to fashion brands when they don't have a creative director.
- If you still haven't seen Lena Dunham's Rolling Stone cover, there's a whole Internet out there. [DailyStab]
- Anderson Cooper defends Anne Hathaway because yeah, people hate her so much it's kind of creepy. [Earsucker]
- If you aren't powdering your brows um, yeah neither am I! [SheFinds]