It’s a gloomy, unseasonably chilly Friday here in the Northeast, but that’s no matter, we have the Internet to keep us warm. As per usual, it’s been a knockout week here at theFashionSpot. Check out the five articles you simply must read before you start your weekend. From celebs bucking gender norms in the coolest ways possible to great new options for at-home fitness, we have you covered.
- You’d totally work out more if you only had a bit more time — and a killer fitness studio nearby, right? Yeah, same, which is why our latest obsession is streaming workout videos. They bring the top-notch trainers and routines right to you, whether it’s something akin to alone time with Tracy Anderson you crave or just a killer class from the comfort of your own home. We’ve rounded up six great streaming options.
- The red carpets of the Grammys and the Oscars are for everyone but the CFDA red carpet is for true fashionistas. Click over to see our exhaustive roundup of all the best looks, from fave celebs (Kimye) to designers (Tom Ford, Donna Karan) and fashion insiders (Miroslava Duma).
- Look, people like to poke a bit of fun at Jaden Smith — with mega-celebrity parents, you’d be a little untethered to the real world, too — but we have to give the young star major props for his bold choice of prom attire. The young Smith donned a cool black and white dress while attending prom with Amandla Stenberg of The Hunger Games. A fetching duo indeed.
- Heidi Klum said auf wiedersehen to 41 this week and to celebrate, we collected 10 of the weirdest, wackiest moments from the supermodel’s Instagram. Prepare yourself, there’s plenty of zany near-nudity and celeb cameos ahead.
- Huge news over at Vogue Italia: Steven Meisel, longtime shutterbug for the mag, has left. Though VI debuted four different non-Meisel covers for its China issue, tFS forum members were not at all impressed. Click on over to read what they had to say.