Jessica Biel has come a long way from her fresh-faced 7th Heaven days, and is now one of Hollywood’s most sought after actresses.
Plus, it doesn’t hurt that superstar Justin Timberlake is her boyfriend. Lately, she has been crazy busy making her way around the world to promote her new movie, The A-Team.
She is nothing less than a vision of perfection on the red carpet with her toned arms, flawless skin, and unbelievably symmetrical features.
Her beauty is topped off with her gracious and down-to-earth personality, making it nearly to impossible not to notice Biel wherever she is, on or off the red carpet.
Whether she’s biking with Timberlake, or hitting up one of LA’s best restaurants, she’s got the whole casual chic look down like no other.
A self-proclaimed sporty girl at heart, she feels most like herself in a pair of worn in jeans and a t-shirt, but she can also rock a mini skirt or yellow Phillip Lim two-piece suit like its second nature.
But her most favorite everyday essential is the striped shirt, which she has been seen sporting at one of her latest premieres, as well as numerous times out with her boy. Learn how to reinterpret the striped shirt like Biel does by taking a look below.
Biel brings bright stripes back down to earth with a slouchy cardigan and a pair of distressed shorts.
1. Silk Striped Top from Forever 21 – $24.80
2. Destroyed Denim Cutoffs from Forever 21 – $16.90
3. Haute Hippie Zip Dolman Cardigan from Shopbop.com – $245.00
4. Patent Leatherette Ballet Flats from Forever 21 – $16.80
5. See by Chloe Marti bag from Shopbop.com – $595.00
Biel goes for a downtown city look with her stripes!
1. On The Diagonal Skirt from Nastygal – $32.00
2. Bold Stripe Top from Forever 21 – $15.80
3. Jeffrey Campbell Prospect Cutout Oxford from Nastygal – $98.00
4. Chic Alligator Bag from Forever 21 – $29.80
5. Rag & Bone Chambray Fedora from Shopbop.com – $115.00