While there were gorgeous gowns aplenty at last night’s CFDA Fashion Awards, suits were trending in a major way. From conventional tuxes with a touch of sparkle to deconstructed versions showing a lot of skin, numerous attendees suited up for the ceremony. There was also quite a bit of color at the annual awards. Gigi Hadid practically supplied every shade imaginable in her bold Versace ensemble. But we also saw lots of reds, blues, greens, pinks and yellows outside of her outfit. A handful of stars opted for black but those looks came with little details like embellishments, pops of pinstripes, lace and lace-up detailing to ensure they were anything but basic.
See who won awards below and see who came out on top on the fashion front in the slideshow above.
- Fashion Icon Award: Naomi Campbell
- Influencer Award: Kim Kardashian
- Accessory Designer of the Year : Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen, The Row
- Menswear Designer of the Year: Supreme
- Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent : Sander Lak, Sies Marjan
- Womenswear Designer of the Year: Raf Simons, Calvin Klein
- Swarovski Award for Positive Change: Diane von Furstenberg
- Members Salute: Ralph Lauren
- Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award: Narciso Rodriguez
- Founder’s Award: Carolina Herrera
- International Award: Donatella Versace
- Media Award: Edward Enninful