The Jenner sisters have been making all the headlines this week. First, Kendall Jenner took Gisele Bündchen’s spot as this year’s highest-paid model and became the most-followed model on social media. Now, Forbes ranks Kylie Jenner as the fifth wealthiest celebrity in America, tying musician Jay-Z, with a net worth of $900 million.
Although many were already expecting Kylie Jenner to make it on the list since she appeared on Forbes’ cover for “America’s Women Billionaires” back in August, it’s still an astonishing feat at just 21 years old (making her the youngest on the list). Much of her wealth is due to the wild success of Kylie Cosmetics, of which she owns 100 percent. Forbes predicts that Jenner is on her way to being the youngest self-made billionaire.
The other celebrities on the Forbes list include:
1. George Lucas (Net worth: $5.4 billion)
2. Steven Spielberg ($3.7 billion)
3. Oprah Winfrey ($2.8 billion)
4. Michael Jordan ($1.7 billion)
5. Kylie Jenner ($900 million)
5. Jay-Z ($900 million)
7. David Copperfield ($875 million)
8. Diddy ($825 million)
9. Tiger Woods ($800 million)
9. James Patterson ($800 million)