While we expect over-the-top looks at the Met Gala, attendees at the annual CFDA Fashion Awards tend to play it safe(r). But that didn’t stop Ashley Graham from stealing everybody’s thunder decked out in a structured-shoulder Christian Siriano black dress and matching hat.
Officially now a fashion icon, Jennifer Lopez showed off her abs in a bedazzled crop top and corresponding maxi skirt, both custom Ralph Lauren Collection. The Hadid sisters also turned heads with Gigi sporting a cornflower blue look from Louis Vuitton, while Bella went disco glam in Michael Kors Collection. (We also must give a shout-out to Ciara, who rocked a custom Vera Wang ensemble.)
Check out who won awards below and then scroll through the slideshow above to see who slayed the red carpet.
- Womenswear Designer of the Year: Brandon Maxwell
- Emerging Designer of the Year: Emily Adams Bode for Bode
- Accessory Designer of the Year: Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen for The Row
- Menswear Designer of the Year: Rick Owens
- Fashion Icon Award: Jennifer Lopez
- Valentino Garavani and Giancarlo Giammetti International Award: Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen
- Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award: Bob Mackie
- Founder’s Award in Honor of Eleanor Lambert: Carine Roitfeld
- Media Award in Honor of Eugenia Sheppard: Lynn Yaeger
- Board of Directors’ Tribute: Barbie
- Positive Change Award: Eileen Fisher