Finishing Touch Flawless Dermaplaning Tool
With the Finishing Touch Facial Dermaplaning tool, enjoy the smoothest skin imaginable.
Find on Amazon
Whether you want to get rid of peach fuzz, you want your makeup to have a more flawless-looking finish, or you simply want your skin to look brighter and smoother, the Finishing Touch Flawless Dermaplaning Tool can help you get there. The expert durability and versatility of this device will make you feel like you’re getting a professional facial, and the bright LED light ensures that you won’t miss a spot while you work. The results truly speak for themselves: In addition to removing hair, this tool can help smooth the appearance of fine lines and improve the application of makeup and creams.
- Non-invasive exfoliation = smoother, brighter skin without going under the knife.
- Includes an LED light to help you achieve the most precise results, plus a ridged safety guard to help protect skin.
- Comes with six replacement heads.
- Great for even the most sensitive skin types.
- It’s on the pricey end of the spectrum.
Jasclair Dermaplaning Tool
No need to shell out the big bucks for a dermaplaning tool: This budget-friendly razor by Jasclair gets the job done.
Find on Amazon
It isn’t necessary to blow your budget on an expensive dermaplaning device if you don’t have the cash; just get the Jasclair Dermaplaning Tool, instead. This expert-approved tool quickly removes facial hair, gently removes dead skin cells, and provides a clean, super-smooth base for applying makeup. The precision blade is extra-sharp, so there’s no pulling or tugging necessary when you swipe it across the skin.
- Comes with nine razors.
- The foldable design makes it easy to transport and store.
- Sharp, precise blade.
- Each razor is good for only two or three uses.
Dermaflash Luxe Dermaplaning Tool
Banish peach fuzz, exfoliate the skin, and get a nice glow: This Dermaflash device does it all.
Find on Amazon
If you’re looking to splurge on a luxury skincare item that’ll make your complexion appear noticeably more radiant and youthful, there’s no doubt about it, the Dermaflash Luxe Dermaplaning Tool should be your next purchase. This at-home anti-aging exfoliation device is simply unparalleled when it comes to banishing dead skin cells and improving the tone and texture of your skin. Clad in a chic silicone sleeve, the Dermaflash Luxe also features two speeds (gentle or invigorating), so you can easily customize your experience.
- Offers near-instant results: Expect to see smoother, clearer, brighter skin after a single use.
- Features two speeds, so you can opt to gently exfoliate or do a deeper treatment.
- Comes with four blades, along with a travel-sized cleanser and moisturizer.
Schick Silk Touch-Up Multipurpose Exfoliating Tool
With these Schnick razors, hair removal has never been easier.
Best for Facial Hair Removal
Find on Amazon
Stash this Schick Silk razor into your makeup bag or purse for quick touch-ups on the go, when you want to get rid of fine hairs, smooth your skin, and shape your brows. This slim, efficiently-designed tool is especially effective at hair removal, and it even comes with an extra attachment for eyebrow shaping. The high-quality blade is uniquely designed with fine micro-guards, to help protect the skin while you remove hair.
- Slim, portable size means it’s easy to take these razors on the go.
- Great multi-tasking tool for smoothing skin, removing hair, and shaping eyebrows (even includes an additional attachment for brows).
- Awesome value.
- Skin stays protected while you remove hair, thanks to the fine micro-guards.
- These are definitely best for a quick-fix when you need to remove a few fine hairs; they don’t work as well if you’re removing a bunch of thick, coarse hair.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is dermaplaning?
Did you know that you have layers and layers of dead skin cells all over your face that contribute to wrinkles, acne, and dullness? Yikes. Dermaplaning is a skincare treatment that sloughs off these dead cells and also gets rid of facial hair, so that you can enjoy smooth, fuzz-free, brighter-looking skin.
What should I know before I do my own dermaplaning?
Before doing your own dermaplaning at home, it’s important to properly prep the skin. Make sure your face is extra-clean: If you’ve been wearing makeup, do a double-cleanse to ensure that you get all the grime off your face. After cleansing, use a gentle toner to clarify skin.
Is there anything I should do (or not do) to my skin afterwards?
After your treatment, you should avoid saunas, hot tubs, and any sweaty athletic activity for at least 24 hours. You should also avoid using any harsh skincare products, like retinol, acids, or anything else that exfoliates the skin.