Lamora Best Pro Eyeshadow Palette
The Lamora Best Pro Eyeshadow Palette comes in 3 simple collections that can get you from work to the club without any problems. There are many beautiful shades with finishes that range from matte to shimmer. Get pretty metallic golds and flat whites, all in 1 palette. The best part of it all? These palettes are affordable and totally portable.
If this eye shadow palette sounds like it can meet your needs, check out these pros and cons.
- Available in 3 different palettes
- The color payout is excellent for the price point
- Fallout is minimal
- You can use it with a wet or dry brush
- There aren’t many rainbow bright color options
- The formula is not long-wear and fades quickly compared to more expensive brands
NYX Ultimate Eye Shadow Palette
NYX is a well-known company. They are known for having high-quality formulas at great prices. The Ultimate Eye Shadow Palette is no exception. It comes in 6 different shade collections, each one offering deeply-pigmented colors ranging from soft mattes to bright shimmery rainbow colors.
If NYX is your jam, and you love the color options, check out these pros and cons.
- Choose from 6 color sets
- NYX is cruelty-free
- Each palette includes mattes, shimmers, satins, and metallics
- Colors are blendable and buildable
- There isn’t much fallout
- You may need to use quite a bit of the lighter colors to get the payoff you are looking for
- Without primer, this formula rubs off quickly
Beauty Glazed High-Pigment Eye Shadow Palette
Let your imagination go wild with this colorful rainbow palette.
Find on Amazon
Beauty Glazed High-Pigment Eye Shadow Palette comes in 2 color collections and is a great option for anyone who adores bright and beautiful rainbow colors. The Color Fusion palette has 39 gorgeously bright shades to choose from. There are mattes, satins, shimmers, and metallics. You can create any look.
If you love rainbows as much as we do, you need this palette. At this affordable price, how could you not go for it? Let’s take a look at some pros and cons.
- The pigments pop easily
- Affordable price
- You get a solid payoff with primer
- It is a really good palette for building colors
- There is a ton of fallout
- The colors fade quickly if you don’t use a good primer and set it completely
Shany Natural Fusion Palette
If you need an affordably priced palette that gives you the most bang for your buck, then look no further. The Shany Natural Fusion Palette has 88 colors in one amazingly priced collection. You get to choose between 29 matte colors and 59 ultra-shimmer tones. You will have no shortage of looks to try.
Does this sound good to you? Us, too. Here are the pros and cons.
- There are 3 collections, each has 88 colors
- It is very affordable
- Very blendable
- Easily buildable
- An exceptional color payoff with primer and a wet brush
- You don’t get much of each color
- The lighter colors do not have great payoff unless you use a lot
Frequently Asked Questions
What is fallout?
Fallout refers to the product that falls off the brush or your face when you are applying your makeup.
What do blendable and buildable mean?
These are just terms that mean you can blend the colors and into your skin to make them look more seamless.