Love Pumice 2-in-1 Pumice Stone
Show your feet off in confidence when you soften your feet with this foot scrubber.
Find on Amazon
The Love Pumice 2-in-1 Pumice Stone is a synthetic pumice stone foot scrubber that easily removes dead skin and exfoliates your skin to perfection. Cracked, dry heels? Rough skin? The Love Pumice stone will take care of it. The 2-sided scrubbers have a harder and more textured side and a softer, finer side. Together they leave you with fresh baby skin.
If this sounds like a great choice for you, check out these pros and cons.
- Your skin will become very soft
- It can help heal cracked heels
- You get 4 pumice stones in each pack
- It is affordable
- There are 2 sides so you can choose the level of scrubbing you need
- It is not natural pumice stone
- The glass pumice it is made of can shed off faster than natural pumice
BTArtbox Pedicure Foot File
A heavy metal frame ensures you can use this foot scrubber for a long time.
Find on Amazon
If you have thick calluses or deep layers of dead skin, the BYArtbox Pedicure Foot File can work wonders for you. This heavy-duty steel foot scrubber removes dead skin and calluses quickly and easily. It is durable and strong. As long as you clean it and care for it properly, it can last a long time without needing a replacement.
Does this sound like it will meet your needs? If so, take a look at the pros and cons.
- Durable and strong
- Perfect for removing calluses and thick layers of dead skin
- You can use it wet or dry
- Very effective
- It is too sharp for skin that doesn’t need a deep exfoliation
- You may need a pumice stone or secondary scrubber to smooth your skin after using it
PediBunny Electric Foot File
Charge this foot scrubber over and over to keep your feet soft and supple.
Find on Amazon
If you prefer something easier to use, the PediBunny Electric Foot File is the perfect option for you. This high-end electric food scrubber gets off all the dead skin from your feet to reveal soft skin that is ready for sandals and barefoot escapades. It is rechargeable and the comes with extra file heads. You can even use it in the bathroom due to the IPX-5 rating.
If you want an easy to use electric foot file and scrubber, this is for you. Here are the pros and cons.
- Rechargeable and reusable
- Safe and easy to use
- Comes with extra rollers and a cleaning brush
- The power cord has the ability to be used internationally
- It includes a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Can’t be used in the shower like the competitors
- You will need to buy replacement rollers
Zenda Naturals Lava Pumice Stone
If you prefer to use natural products on your body, the Zenda Naturals Lava Pumice Stone is the best choice for you. This naturally formed pumice stone comes from renewable sources and is completely nature made. The texture will easily get the dead skin, calluses, corns, and other imperfections right off your feet for you.
Do you love how this sounds? If so, check out these pros and cons.
- Stones occur in nature and are each 1-of-a-kind
- The rough texture is perfect for scrubbing your feet
- They are affordable
- Fits perfectly in your hand for easy use
- Makes your feet super soft
- Because these stones are natural, you may occasionally get one that is not rough enough or one that is too rough
- Too rough for anything but thick skin and calluses
Body and Sole Soapy Soles Foot Scrubbing Pad and Massager
Scrub your feet clean while removing dead skin with this shower foot scrubber.
Find on Amazon
The Body and Sole Soapy Soles Foot Scrubbing Pad and Massager is an excellent 3-in-1 product for an even better price. You simply put it at the bottom of your tub. Add some soap as well. Now you have a foot scrubber that cleans your feet, massages them, and removes dead skin. Get softer, cleaner, more comfortable feet by the end of your shower.
This sounds like heaven to us. If you agree, let’s go over some pros and cons.
- It does 3 things at once
- Your feet will be left super-soft
- Use it with an exfoliating scrub to double the skin-sloughing action
- It is very affordable
- Gets your feet clean and helps relieve pain
- It does not scrub hard enough to remove calluses and thick skin on its own
- The bristles would work better if they were longer
Frequently Asked Questions
What are foot scrubbers used for?
Foot scrubbers are used to remove calluses, dead skin, and help you get your heels from dry and cracked to soft and comfortable.
Why should I use foot scrubbers?
Even if you have healthy feet, foot scrubbers are great maintenance tools. They will help keep your feet healthy and soft.