Popiv Women’s Lace Bodysuit
This Popiv lace bodysuit offers the perfect fit, without feeling too tight or constricting.
Find on Amazon
Boasting a gorgeous shape and premium materials, the Popiv Women’s Lace Bodysuit is a revelation. Yes, this bodysuit creates a slim, flattering silhouette, but it’s actually comfortable to wear since it’s made of soft, stretchy fabric and doesn’t have constricting underwire. The eyelash trim is eye-catching and nicely accentuates your curves, while the adjustable straps allow you to get the fit just right. It’s available in black, white, red, and pink, and considering how affordably it’s priced, you could buy one in every color and still have plenty of room left over in your budget. All in all, when it comes to style, comfort, and price, the Popiv Lace Bodysuit is the clear winner.
- Creates a slim, flattering silhouette but doesn’t use underwire.
- Comfy, stretchy fabric and adjustable straps allow for a great fit.
- Beautiful eyelash trim.
- Comes in four colors.
- Excellent value buy.
- It’s very sheer, so it may not be appropriate attire for every occasion.
MIYU Lace Bodysuit
With a sultry, plunging V-neck that cuts to the navel, the MIYU Lace Bodysuit is an incredibly sexy garment that looks oh-so-chic paired with jeans, cut-off denim shorts, or your favorite skirt—or wear it solo, for a night of romance. The petal-shape lace is intricate but not super-fragile, so you don’t have to worry about it ripping or tearing easily. The fit flatters the chest area and even provides a little tummy control. Plus, the soft strap at the neck helps everything to stay in place.
- Gorgeous plunging V-neck with a flattering fit for the chest area.
- Delicate, breathable petal-shape lace.
- Looks equally great on its own or paired with denim or a skirt.
- Soft strap at the neck keeps everything in place.
- Doesn’t provide support for the bust.
Dslave Lace Bodysuit
The beauty is in the details with this Dslave Lace Bodysuit.
Find on Amazon
The Dslave Lace Bodysuit is slinky and sophisticated, with flowery lace details that make it stand out from the crowd. It’s also made from soft, breathable materials that provide the perfect amount of stretch, so you don’t have to worry about being uncomfortable or unable to breathe, which isn’t always the case with some bodysuits. The overall fit is very flattering, too, highlighting your body in all the right places; and, the adjustable straps in the back help to customize the fit. The Dslave Lace Bodysuit is available in several stunning colors, not just basic black.
- Lovely lace details that lay perfectly on the body.
- Very breathable and soft.
- Highlights the body’s natural curves in all the right places.
- Comes in several colors, not just black.
- You have to be super-careful when sizing; most will need to order a size up.
Evelust Plus-Size Lace Teddy
Seductive and size-inclusive, this Evelust teddy is great for plus-size gals.
Find on Amazon
In a perfect world, all bodysuits (and other clothing) would be size-inclusive, but until that happens, there’s always the Evelust Plus-Size Lace Teddy. Made from beautiful black mesh lace, this suit has a floral lace bust, a flattering neckline, and scalloped lace hips that fit high—the overall look is vintage-fabulous, with a dash of classy sexiness. And, with adjustable, removable shoulder straps, it’s easy to get the fit you need. Get it in black, red, blue, or purple.
- Designed to fit larger sizes.
- Great value.
- Has adjustable, removable shoulder straps.
- Fit is vintage-chic, with scalloped lace hips, a floral lace bust, and a romantic neckline.
- Runs slightly too big in the shoulders/arms area.
Avidlove One-Piece Bodysuit
Made from soft, stretchy, super-comfy materials, the Avidlove Lace Bodysuit looks and feels like a dream.
Find on Amazon
The Avidlove Bodysuit wins out in terms of comfort, thanks to the super-stretchy floral lace fabric and body-flattering fit; this suit shows off your curves while helping to minimize common problem areas, like the tummy. The poly-spandex blend is soft on the skin and doesn’t cause itchiness. Use the adjustable criss-cross straps to get the right fit, and take your pic from over a dozen unique shades, like onion green, navy blue, and gray.
- The colors available are unique and stunning.
- Soft poly-spandex fabric blend and adjustable straps = a truly comfortable fit.
- Does a great job of showing off curve and minimizing problem areas.
- You’ll definitely need to work the straps quite a bit to get the right fit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I wear a lace bodysuit?
The great thing about a bodysuit is that it can be worn one of several ways. You can dress it down, by layering it under a sheer top or simply tucking it into a pair of jeans. Or, you can pair it with a blazer or skirt for a more work-appropriate look.
How do you go to the bathroom easily if you’re wearing a bodysuit in public?
You can either strip down, or get a bodysuit that has snaps in the gusset so it’s easy to undo when nature calls.
How do I know what size to get?
You may need to size up or down with your bodysuit to make sure you get the exact fit; your suit shouldn’t feel too snug or too loose. Look at the size chart carefully before buying.