M3 Naturals Collagen Lip Plumper
The M3 Naturals Collagen Lip Plumper has been proven to work, time and time again.
Find on Amazon
For those times when you want to add near-instant volume and fullness to your lips, the M3 Naturals Collagen Lip Plumper is the next best thing to getting injectable fillers. Those with thin or thinning lips and fine lines around the lip area will be astonished at the results of this product, which works by using a combo of pharmaceutical-grade peptides, sweet almond, and peppermint to deliver hydration, softness, and noticeable volume. There are few lip plumpers as adept at moisturizing, plumping, smoothing lip wrinkles, and boosting your skin’s elasticity as this M3 Naturals plumper.
- Really perks up the lip area and makes lips appear fuller and softer almost instantly; it’s an awesome product for those bothered by their thin lips or fine lines around the mouth area.
- In addition to plumping the lips, this product hydrates and nourishes, so lips appear more smooth and polished.
- On the pricey end of the spectrum.
Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper
This Jane Iredale lip plumper delivers pretty color, in addition to plumpness and softness.
Find on Amazon
For lips that look full, kissable, and prettily colored, the Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper is a must-have for your makeup bag. This lip plumper contains lemon and tangerine oils, both of which exfoliate the lips, while avocado, shea butter, and sunflower oil soften, hydrate, and add shine. You’ll notice a visible difference almost immediately with this Jane Iredale plumper, which comes in a variety of pretty pink, red, and neutral tones. Best of all, lip color lasts for hours, with no dryness or stickiness. It’s an essential product, full stop.
- Provides gorgeous, lasting color, in addition making lips look voluminous and soft.
- Comes in a range of shades, all of which are sheer and natural-looking.
- The color lasts well, with no dryness, sticky residue, or unpleasant flavor.
- One of the priciest lip plumper products available, so definitely not right for every budget.
Treenewbird Silicone Lip Plumper
For a lip plumping tool that truly delivers results, this Treenewbird tool is a great pick.
Find on Amazon
There’s no need for harsh chemicals or costly injections if you opt for the Treenewbird Silicone Lip Plumper, which creates the look of full, healthy-looking lips when you use it before applying lipstick or gloss. This is the perfect little device to use before a big event, an extra-special date, or really anytime you want to improve the overall look of your lips. Unlike other silicone lip enhancers, this plumper doesn’t dry your lips out, and it actually make your pout appear softer and fuller every time you use it.
- Effective tool for increasing blood flow to the lips, which makes your mouth appear soft and full when you use it before lipstick or gloss.
- Doesn’t dry lips out or create bruising around the mouth area, unlike some other silicone tools.
- Provides a natural-looking plump.
- The suctioning can be slightly painful.
Fullips Lip Plumping Enhancer
With the Fullips Lip Plumper, opt for whatever size suits you best.
Find on Amazon
With the Fullips Lip Plumping Enhancer, you get to choose what type of lip-plumping experience you have, since there are three sizes to select from: Large Round, Medium Oval, and Small Oval. This tool is self-suctioning, too, which allows you to fully control the enhancement of your lips, so lips never appear too puffy or big. The Fullips Lip Enhancer keeps lips looking full for at least a few hours, and conveniently, it’s also small enough to fit in your makeup bag or purse, so you can plump up your lips on the go.
- This is a very versatile product; it comes in three different sizes, so you can choose based on your lip size and how big you want your lips to look.
- Self-suctioning, so you get to control your lip enhancement.
- Effects last for a few hours.
- The tool easily fits inside your purse or makeup bag.
- You have to be careful not to suck too hard; otherwise, this could cause bruising around the mouth area.
Latorice Lip Plumper
Keep lips hydrated, soft, and pretty with this Latorice Lip Plumper, which contains only natural, safe ingredients.
Find on Amazon
If you want a lip plumper that contains only all-natural, safe ingredients, look to the Latorice Lip Plumper for its ability to plump and soften lips, without injecting harsh chemicals into your skin. This lip oil is crafted from a natural, soothing formula whose main ingredient is ginger oil, so lips will appear instantly softer, more supple, and smoother. After applying, you’ll feel a nice, cooling sensation as circulation is gently increased to the lips; within minutes, lips appear more voluminous, like magic.
- Made using an all-natural, safe formula (primarily ginger oil).
- Makes lips look silky, supple, and well-moisturized, in addition to boosting fullness.
- Especially great if you have dry or chapped lips.
- The tingling sensation can take some getting used to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do lip plumpers really work?
It depends on the quality of the lip plumper, but yes, they work temporarily. Getting a filler injected by a doctor has a more lasting effect, but if you’re just looking for something that’ll plump up your lips for a few hours, lip plumpers can definitely make a difference.
How do they work?
Lip plumpers typically contain either hyaluronic acid, which brings hydration to the skin (and makes lips appear fuller), or an inflammatory ingredient like cinnamon, wintergreen, or ginger mint, which work by irritating the skin and boosting blood flow to the lips.
How often can (or should) I use a lip plumper?
If you’re using a lip plumper that contains ingredients that irritate the skin, it’s best not to use them too frequently, since this can potentially cause dryness. Try to use your lip plumper only every couple months or so, or even just for special events.