Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask
Does your skin look dull? Are your pores clogged up and feeling dirty from sleeping in your makeup? We have all been there. We have all felt like our skin isn’t looking or feeling fits best. So what can you do? You need Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask to exfoliate and remove all of that built-up grime.
Find on Amazon
Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask is a mineral-rich, premium quality mud mask made of natural ingredients including mud directly from the Dead Sea, Shea Butter, essential oils, Aloe Vera, Calendula, and more. This combination will leave your skin detoxified and feeling healthier than ever. This mask is free of toxins, added fragrances, parabens, dyes, alcohol, phthalates, and other nasty chemicals so you can have everything you want in a skincare–and nothing you don’t.
- All-natural ingredients
- Detoxifies your pores to minimize their appearance
- Exfoliates and removes dead skin and built-up impurities
- Full of minerals and oils for moisturization
- IPremium ingredients and large size at an affordable price
- Can be irritating to very sensitive skin
- Contains potato starch, which has a drying effect for some people
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
Bentonite Clay has been used as a mud mask for thousands of years. It leaves your skin clear, clean, and free of dirt and debris. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is a trusted source for this amazing healing clay powder.
Find on Amazon
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay comes in powder form. The directions tell us to make the mask by adding apple cider vinegar for best results. It is pure Calcium Bentonite Clay and it comes in both 1lb and 2 lb jars. Once you have mixed your mask, apply it on your face and leave it for 5-10 minutes. That is all the time it takes for this effective mask to pull all of the debris out of your pores. It may leave your face a bit red for up to half an hour, but that is normal according to the company.
- Single ingredient and safe for most skin types
- Super affordable
- You get a lot of product for a low price
- Does a great job pulling stuff from your pores
- Fast acting
- Drying. You definitely need to moisturize after
- You need to mix it on your own, it does not come premade
Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask
Dead Sea Mud is known worldwide as being incredibly beneficial to your skin. Now you can bring it home with the Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask. Clean and refresh your skin while delivering minerals and moisture to brighten your skin’s appearance.
Find on Amazon
The Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask is formulated with Dead Sea mud and other ingredients to detoxify your skin and infuse it with minerals and moisture. It stimulates circulation and makes your skin look and feel younger and healthier. Made with Aloe Vera, Shea butter, and Jojoba Oil for maximum complexion benefits.
- Removes dirt, debris, and blackheads so your skin looks smoother
- Made from quality ingredients and is cruelty free so you can feel good about your purchase’
- Fast Acting
- Could bother super sensitive skin
- Has ingredients that are not considered natural
Green Tea Matcha Facial Mud Mask
The Green Tea Matcha Facial Mud Mask is a fantastic blend that leaves your skin looking younger, smoother, cleaner, and brighter. Heal and nourish your skin while falling into a full sensory experience. With a fresh scent, purifying feel, and deeply nourishing effects, this mask is sure to leave you feeling relaxed and amazed.
Find on Amazon
When you want a mask that can do it all, you need the Green Tea Matcha Facial Mud Mask. This anti-aging and deeply nourishing formula will leave your skin feeling radiant and younger than ever by evening your skin tone, minimizing pores, and brightening skin tone. This mask is made of a powerful blend that includes matcha green tea, volcanic mud, vitamin c, and hyaluronic acid.
- Potent anti-aging ingredients will tighten up and brighten your skin’s appearance
- Hydrating: Hyaluronic Acid holds up to 1000 times its weight in water
- Smells like green tea
- Helps clear up acne
- Helps even skin tone by combating hyper-pigmentation
- The company offers a money back guarantee so if you don’t like this mask you can get a full refund
- Expensive when compared to the smaller amount of product when compared to others
- Contains ingredients that are not considered natural
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Bubble Clay Mask
When a regular mud mask just won’t do, you should try the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Bubble Clay Mask. Put it on your face and watch it bubble up. Work it around to get rid of all of the dirt and grime stuck in your pores. When you are finished, your skin will feel smooth and silky.
Find on Amazon
The Elizavecca Milky Piggy Bubble Clay Mask is specially formulated to go on your skin smooth and then turn into a foaming mask. Made of carbonated kaolin clay, bentonite clay, and charcoal, this mask is detoxifying and cleansing in a way many other mud mask products can’t be. When you use this mask you will be left wondering how it’s possible to have so much fun doing something so simple.
- Made of 2 types of clay and mud known for pulling toxins from the skin
- Bubbling sensation is fun and entertaining while also cleansing
- A little goes a long way
- Powerful at removing blackheads
- Could irritate sensitive skin
- Be careful not to get anything in the jar or it foams and is wasted
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the point of a mud mask?
The muds and clays that are used to create mud masks are known to clear the skin and remove impurities. They are great for dull skin, or for someone suffering from clogged and enlarged pores.
Are mud masks a good alternative to peel off masks and paper masks?
Each type of mask has its own purpose, but in general we find that there is a mud mask for almost every purpose. You should evaluate why you need a mask and find the best one for that.
What do all the different names for the muds and clays mean?
Different muds and clays come from different parts of the world and are made from different compounds. For example, Dead Sea mud is from the Dead Sea and has a lot of salts and minerals. The Aztec Bentonite clay is calcium rich and full of other minerals.