Herstyler Straightening Comb
Say goodbye to your knots and frizz for good with the Herstyler Straightening Comb. This comb slides easily through your hair, leaving you with a sleek, straight mane. It comes equipped with both a styling comb and a flat iron. The spring-loaded grip holds your hair firmly in place as you go over it with the iron, which makes the whole straightening process as quick and pain-free as possible. This comb is also very compact and lightweight, so you can stash it in your overnight bag when you want to style your hair on the go. You can also choose from one of four chic colors.
- Very easy to use, with quick results.
- The comb has a spring-loaded grip, so hair stays firmly in place as you style it.
- Compact and lightweight, so it’s perfect for travel.
- Great value.
- Comes in four colors.
- It typically takes a few tries before you get the hang of using it.
Gold N Hot Professional Styling Comb
Get salon-quality results with the Gold N Hot Professional Styling Comb.
Find on Amazon
Enjoy a professional-looking hairdo when you use the Gold N Hot Professional Styling Comb, which is wonderful at tamping down frizz and creating smooth, silky-looking locks. The wedge-shaped teeth press and hold hair in place as you style your locks and the 24K gold-plated finish retains heat well. This is a powerful, salon-grade styling tool. In fact, the professional variable temperature settings range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. And, conveniently, this comb also comes with a 9-foot-long swivel cord, so it doesn’t tangle.
- Salon-quality, the temperature settings range from 200 to 500 degrees and the 24K gold-plated finish retains heat like no other.
- Wedge-shaped teeth press and hold hair firmly in place.
- Comes with a 9-foot-long swivel cord.
- The price is pretty high.
Kent OT Pocket Comb
Sometimes, simplicity is best; that's certainly the case with the Kent OT Pocket Comb.
Find on Amazon
Sometimes, all you need is a simple wide-tooth comb to style your locks. Handcrafted from saw-cut flexible cellulose acetate, the Kent OT Pocket Comb is gentle on the scalp yet firm enough to hold hair in place. The rounded teeth glide smoothly, effectively untangling any knots. The comb materials are both tactile and strong, so it moves through hair easily without scratching the scalp or damaging your hair. In other words: No more snagging, tugging, or pulling.
- Made from flexible, strong materials, so comb glides easily through hair without scratching the scalp.
- Prevents snagging and pulling while untangling knots.
- Excellent value buy.
- It’s just a tad too small.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a straightening comb work?
Similar to a flat iron, a straightening comb works by ironing out kinky, frizzy strands, using heat.
How do I use my straightening comb?
Before using your comb, brush through your hair and make sure it’s completely dry, and don’t forget to apply a heat protectant of some kind, to protect your strands from getting damaged.
I have thin, fine hair. Should I use a straightening comb?
No, straightening combs are specifically designed for thick, coarse, extremely frizzy hair.