NOW Solutions Organic Jojoba Oil
Boasting a host of nutrients and miracle-working hydrating properties, the Organic Jojoba Oil from NOW Solutions is the real deal: 100 percent pure, USDA-certified organic jojoba oil. It’s fantastic for replenishing damaged skin, hydrating all your dry spots, and boosting your natural glow. The scent is delicious, the texture is light, and the oil has a high stability, which means it won’t go bad no matter how long’s it been sitting in your bathroom cabinet. All in all, NOW Solutions has created a moisturizing, shine-enhancing godsend with their jojoba oil.
- 100 percent pure jojoba oil; no additional ingredients.
- Has a high stability.
- Is ideal for all skin and hair types.
- Comes in a smaller bottle, so if you’re planning on slathering this oil all over your body, you may want to invest in a couple extras.
Cliganic USDA Organic Jojoba Oil
Use Cliganic's jojoba oil in place of your regular body lotion, or as a special hair treatment, and reap the hydrating, nutrient-filled benefits.
Find on Amazon
Thanks to the fact that you can order Cliganic’s Organic Jojoba Oil in four different sizes, including a 32-ounce bottle, the best use for this oil is for your body and hair (in addition to your skin). Add a few drops to your regular lotion, or simply bathe your whole body in this silky, ultra-hydrating oil. Lightweight and fast-absorbing, the Cliganic jojoba oil will make your skin look and feel supple, well-moisturized, and sleek; your shiny mane of hair and flake-free scalp will thank you, too.
- Comes in four sizes, so you can tailor your selection according to your needs.
- 100 percent pure and natural.
- Highly absorbent.
- Comes in a glass bottle with dropper, for easy application.
- Might not be moisturizing enough on its own for super-dry skin types.
Kate Blanc Cosmetics Jojoba Oil
This radiance-boosting jojoba oil from Kate Blanc Cosmetics is 100 percent organically grown and cold-pressed.
Find on Amazon
Keep your hair looking shiny and your skin looking healthy and glowing with the Kate Blanc Cosmetics Jojoba Oil, which is extracted via cold-pressing, so it’s totally, completely pure and unrefined. Just a couple of drops of this organic oil go a long way, and if you smooth a drop or two on your hair, it’ll cut down frizz and nourish split ends.
- The pure formula. This is 100 percent jojoba oil; no other ingredients added.
- Skin has a visible glow after using; is also great for reducing scars, pigmentation, and acne.
- Takes a bit longer to absorb than other oils.
Leven Rose Jojoba Oil
To help stimulate hair growth, the Leven Rose Jojoba Oil is an excellent product pick.
Find on Amazon
In addition to keeping your skin looking plump, moisturized, and pretty, jojoba oil can strengthen hair follicles and make your eyelashes and eyebrows appear thicker. Enter Leven Rose Jojoba Oil: This winning oil is awesome at lengthening and strengthening body hair. For lashes and brows, simply rub a drop or two along your lash line, and on your lashes and eyebrows; for hair, put a few drops on your ends for silky smoothness and thicker follicles.
- Equally great as a facial moisturizer, shine enhancer, and hair strengthener.
- Comes in a dark amber bottle with dropper, which can help extend jojoba oil’s shelf life.
- Has a strong, somewhat perfumey smell.
PURA D’OR Organic Golden Jojoba Oil
This PURA D'OR jojoba oil uses high-quality, plant-based ingredients to create radiance in a bottle.
Find on Amazon
PURA D’OR is focused on providing only the most superior, rare botanical ingredients in their products, and their Organic Golden Jojoba Oil is no exception. Billed as a “purity in a bottle,” this oil works just as well as a facial moisturizer and makeup remover as it does for moisturizing and repairing damage in your cuticles and on your hair. It absorbs easily into the skin and provides a much-needed boost of antioxidants, as well.
- Clean, plant-based ingredients list; no additives.
- Easily lifts makeup off the face.
- Absorbs well.
- Packaging could stand to be a little sturdier.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use jojoba oil?
Jojoba oil is one of the most versatile oils around. You can use it as a nighttime moisturizer for your face and neck, as lip balm, or as a hair treatment (especially for those of us who have to deal with naturally frizzy or curly hair, jojoba oil can work wonders). You can even use jojoba as a makeup remover; simply put a few drops on a washcloth and gently massage the cloth around your face, then rinse off with water and follow up with your normal cleanser.
What skin types is it best for?
While it’s true that jojoba oil is excellent for all skin types, it’s particularly great for those with oily or acne-prone skin.