NanoSteamer 3-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Designed to help you achieve the flawless skin you deserve, the NanoSteamer is easily one of the best facial steamers that money can buy.
Find on Amazon
The closest thing to getting a professional facial, the NanoSteamer Nano Ionic Facial Steamer is your one-stop beauty tool for getting the clear, glowing complexion of your wildest dreams. Combining a conventional heating element with an ultra sonic vaporizer to produce nano steam, this highly coveted facial steamer is awesome at penetrating your skin, softening and shrinking pores, and adding much-needed moisture back into your skin to help reduce signs of aging and congestion. Truly, it’s the skincare product you never knew you needed so badly.
- It’s multi-functional. Not only does the NanoSteamer help improve your skin’s texture and appearance, but it can also be set to humidify a room.
- Contains a five-piece blemish and blackhead extractor kit.
- Has a large, 200ml water tank that allows for thirty minutes of steaming time.
- Could stand to be a little more compact in size.
Zorra Nano Ionic Large Facial Steamer
Without leaving the comfort of your own home, for the most spa-like facial steaming experience imaginable, invest in the Zorra Nano Ionic Facial Steamer.
Find on Amazon
Get smooth, glowing, plump skin in mere minutes with the Zorra Nano Ionic Large Facial Steamer, which generates negatively charged ionic particles of nano steam, resulting in more effective penetration of the skin. This steamer also has precise temperature control, allowing you to sit back, relax, and enjoy a 30-minute steaming session, without having to touch the dial. Not only will you enjoy skin that looks and feels more moisturized and supple, but this steamer can also help relieve sinus congestion and detoxify your bodily systems.
- Comes with a set of four stainless steel blackhead remover pins and a spa facial headband.
- Made from eco-friendly materials and runs on low power, which is more energy-efficient.
- Doesn’t shut off immediately when the water tank is empty.
DIOZO Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
For some serious facial steam and super-strong mist and hydration, look no further than DIOZO's Nano Ionic Facial Steamer.
Find on Amazon
With the DIOZO Facial Steamer, your blackheads, acne, and pigmentation will be a thing of the past. This ionic facial steamer is great at getting rid of impurities and promoting the absorption of all your other skincare products, as well as improving cell vitality and oxygen absorption, thanks to its powerful mist and hydration powers. Super-conveniently, the DIOZO steamer comes with a blackhead remover kit and headband, so you follow up your steaming session with some serious blackhead removal. In other words: Get that just-got-a-facial glow, at half the cost.
- Seriously strong misting capabilities.
- Turns off automatically when the water runs out.
- Comes with a bonus blackhead remover kit and headband.
- Elegant design and portable size.
- Would be even better if it produced a little more steam.
LONOVE Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Unblock your pores, hydrate your complexion, reduce acne, and even add moisture to your room with this facial steamer from LONOVE.
Find on Amazon
If you’re ready to unclog your pores, improve your skin tone, and give your face a huge boost of moisture, it’s time to invest in the LONOVE Nano Ionic Facial Steamer. This magic little tool produces full-powered steam in just 30 seconds, which then turns into a powerful mist of micro-fine particles. Using effective nano ionic technology, the LONOVE steamer will help you achieve a radiant, youthful complexion, purify your pores, and reduce the appearance of acne and pigmented spots.
- Awesome value.
- Easy to use.
- Comes with headband and blackhead remover kit.
- Also great for sinus relief and eye relaxation.
- You have to be careful not to go over the top of the measuring cup.
Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
When it comes to sophisticated, sleek design, it doesn't get more elegant-looking than the Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer.
Find on Amazon
Combining a PTC heating element with a cutting-edge ultra sonic design, the Nano Ionic Facial Steamer from Zenpy generates super-fine steam particles, leaving your face well-hydrated, smooth, and exceptionally glowy. Thanks to the combination of warm steam and an increase in perspiration, your skin will look and feel more nourished and alive, and the increased blood flow will help promote collagen and elastic production (hello, younger-looking skin). You don’t need to break the bank to get great-looking skin: This Zenpy steamer comes at an accessible price point. It’s also sleek-looking enough to leave on your bathroom sink, which is always a plus.
- Gorgeous design; looks great sitting in your bathroom.
- Handy multi-functionality. It’s equally great for the face and the sinuses.
- Works well with virtually all skin types, regardless of whether your face is on the oily or dry side, or somewhere in the middle.
- The steam does get pretty hot, so you may have to move your face around accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use my facial steamer?
When you’re ready for your steaming session, be sure to thoroughly remove all your makeup before using your tool. You should also only use filtered water in your steamer. To really make the most of your steam time, use a charcoal- or clay-based mask afterwards to purify your complexion, or your favorite serum and moisturizer combo (the moisturizer is especially important, since you’ll be effectively locking in the hydration).
How often should I use my steamer?
You shouldn’t use your steamer more than twice per week (going over that limit could dry out the skin and cause inflammation, among other issues).
What results can I expect to see from using my steamer?
With regular use, a facial steamer can help reduce pore size, draw out impurities (like blackheads, whiteheads, and acne), hydrate the skin, and improve the overall texture of your skin.