Chloven Large Satin Hair Scrunchies
These Chloven scrunchies are elegant, comfy, and long-lasting, thanks to their silky, durable satin fabric.
Find on Amazon
When it comes to quality, style, and gentle fabric, the Chloven Satin Scrunchies win out every time. They’re made from superior-quality matte satin fabric and durable elastic bands, so they’re bound to last, and they come in a wide variety of bright, eye-popping colors like Aqua Blue, Rose, and Wine Red. These Chloven scrunchies are also great for your hair, since, thanks to their soft, slippery texture, you won’t have to worry about your strands getting snagged or damaged while you sleep.
- High-quality satin fabric.
- Package comes with 20 colors.
- Machine washable.
- These scrunchies are on the thin side, so they may not be the best pick if you’re in the market for a thick scrunchie.
Goody Hair Ouchless Women’s Hair Scrunchies
For a no-frills scrunchie look, try Goody's Ouchless Scrunchies.
Find on Amazon
If you just want a basic black scrunchie, you can’t go wrong with Goody Hair Ouchless Scrunchies. They’re great for all hair types, won’t pull at or damage your hair, and they’re made from a classic knit material that holds up, even after a lifetime of usage. They’re also a great value.
- No-frills, basic black that goes with any outfit.
- Awesome value.
- If you have thick, coarse hair, these may not be the best fit, since they only wrap around your hair a couple times.
Harlow Designer Velvet Scrunchies
Harlow's velvet scrunchies are retro-inspired and fabulous.
Find on Amazon
Ready to really dress up your ‘do? The Harlow Designer Velvet Scrunchies are crafted from high-quality, plush velvet and premium elastic; they’re sheer retro-chic. Because this scrunchie is extra-large and stretchy, too, you can wrap it around your bun or ponytail several times for an easy, comfy fit. Dress it up or down: These Harlow scrunchies look equally great with a t-shirt and jeans as they do with a cocktail dress.
- Luxurious velvet fabric that’s easy on your hair (and easy on the eyes).
- Comes in a 6-pack.
- Suitable for all types of hair.
- Choose from several different colors.
- You’ll instantly regret that you didn’t order five more packs.
Mandydov 20-Piece Hair Scrunchies
Budget-conscious shoppers will rejoice in the Mandydov 20-Piece Scrunchie set, which includes twenty scrunchies in various cool colors that run the gamut from Deep Coffee to Baby Blue to Black. They’re made from a soft, stretchy velvet fabric, and they’re durable enough to hold up your hair when you’re exercising, running, or jumping. Even after years of use, these Mandydov scrunchies will be in pristine condition.
- Can’t beat the value.
- The colors are bold and striking.
- They work well with even the thickest of hair.
- Extremely durable fabric.
- They’re a little too tight to wear around your wrist.
NEW LIVE Cotton Hair Scrunchies
These cotton scrunchies from NEW LIVE are the perfect everyday hair accessory.
Find on Amazon
Made from quality cotton material, NEW LIVE’s Cotton Hair Scrunchies are super soft, comfy, and smooth to the touch. They’re adorable and functional, and no matter what type of hair you have, they won’t damage your strands. Also, the elastic is strong and tight, so you don’t have to worry about this scrunchie coming out of your hair. Best of all, this NEW LIVE scrunchie set comes with 15 scrunchies, each of which is vibrantly colored or patterned, which adds a pop of color and whimsy to your everyday look.
- Set comes with 15 different scrunchies, five of which are in a pretty floral pattern.
- Cotton fabric is soft, stretchy, and comfortable.
- Size is great; they’re not too fluffy or skinny.
- You’ll need to wear them a couple times before they loosen up.
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I wear my scrunchie?
The possibilities are endless, when it comes to styling your favorite scrunchie. Braid it into your hair, use it to secure top knots or ponytails, or wear it around your messy bun. Wear it in your side pony or braid, or in a half-up, half-down style. You could even layer more than one scrunchie in your hair. Truly, there’s no wrong way to wear this super-cute accessory.
Are scrunchies really good for your hair?
Yes. Scrunchies don’t have metal parts and they’re also more comfortable than regular elastics, which means they’re easy to wear to bed, and they won’t break or snag your strands.
What kind of scrunchie fabric is best?
Silk is best if you’re concerned about ripping out your hair strands; other than that, though, any scrunchie fabric (from velvet to polyester satin) is great.