XIKEZAN Beard Grooming Kit
With all the essentials, some extra goodies, and an unbeatable price, this pick from Xikezan scores the top spot on our list.
Find on Amazon
This kit from XIKEZAN (don’t worry, we can’t pronounce it either) has everything we look for and more. Your beard won’t know what hit it. It has a top-notch shampoo and wash, a handmade wooden beard comb, a boar bristle brush, and precision scissors. And once you’ve thoroughly cleaned and trimmed up, you can experiment with the beard oil and beard balm to soften and shine your facial hair. Considering the shockingly-low price and the effectiveness of its different products, this kit is a steal of a deal.
- The beard brush has a wood handle for less static electricity and boar bristles to stimulate and clean your follicles
- The scissors are the perfect size for precise trims
- Great bang-for-your-buck
- Comes with a nice burlap storage bag to keep everything organized
- The balm and oil are great at moisturizing, but if you have a really unruly beard that needs shaping, you might want something thicker
FullLight Beard Kit for Men
Winning extra points for presentation, this complete kit from FullLight Tech makes the perfect gift.
Find on Amazon
Beard grooming kits make awesome gifts. If you gift someone a quality kit, they’ll be reminded of you every time they groom their beard. That way, you get to take some of the credit for their luscious beard. Another great overall option, this pick from FullLight Tech is our go-to gift for bearded men. It has all the essentials, such as a wash, oil, balm, conditioner, scissors, comb, and brush. Better yet, FullLight’s formulas use natural ingredients, like Argan oil, Shea Butter, and Jojoba oil. Noticeably less harsh than the really pungent stuff, these products can be used daily without damaging beard hair in the long run. The wash is equally as excellent and can actually replenish vitamins and minerals into the beard for a fuller, thicker appearance. If you want to treat that special someone in your life, go with this affordable kit from FullLight.
- No harsh chemicals or strong odors, the scent of the oils and balms is subtle and pleasant
- Both the comb and brush are made out of real wood and boar hairs
- The affordable price and beautiful presentation make this an excellent gift
- First-timers may be a little underwhelmed by the “free” e-book, but the techniques are easy to learn
Viking Revolution Beard Care Kit
This premium kit from Viking Revolution might cost a bit more than the other options on our list, but it's well worth it for those that will only settle for the highest quality ingredients and hardware.
Find on Amazon
In their short time on the beard care scene, Viking Revolution has forged quite the reputation for quality beard care products. And with this updated fancy-pants metal gift box kit, it would seem that their burgeoning reputation is here to stay. All the different components are thoughtfully-designed and derived from natural ingredients. For example, the wooden beard comb is double-sided, with finer teeth on one side and wider teeth on the other. It’s perfect for loosening up your beard and distributing oils without hitting any painful snags or pulls. This kit comes in a handsome metal tin and includes a boar hairbrush, the aforementioned comb, a citrusy styling balm, unscented beard oil, and strong steel scissors.
- The high-quality oil and balm help make your beard feel softer and fuller
- Reputable company with responsive customer service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- The tin keeps everything organized and accessible
- Not everyone prefers scents in their beard oil, but this one’s citrus scent is very subtle
- Doesn’t include a wash
Isner Mile Beard Kit For Men
If you're the kind of guy that likes to balm his beard, we recommend this complete kit from Isner Mile for its top-notch balms and oils.
Find on Amazon
Isner Mile’s beard kit is another fantastic overall option with an extra-special beard balm. Actually, we wouldn’t blame you if you got this kit just for the balm alone. It’s that good. Of course, it comes replete with all the essential accessories, such as a comb, brush, beard wash, scissors, beard oil, and even a professional-grade straight razor with 5 extra blades. All the different components are excellent (though we haven’t found the courage to use the straight razor yet). That being said, if you’re a beard balm man, this is the kit for you. The formula is comprised of the perfect blend of Jojoba oil, Argan oil, coconut oil, beeswax, shea butter, Vitamin E, and sweet orange oil.
- The included travel storage bag keeps everything together
- Considering the extra goodies, the price is a bargain
- The oil and balm use all-natural ingredients that help give beards a thicker, fuller appearance
- The beard oil comes in a 1-ounce bottle, so it runs out fast if you use it daily
Ultimate Beard Care Conditioner Kit
For the kit with the best conditioner that will leave your beard feeling soft and smooth, go with Viking Revolution's Sandalwood Kit.
Find on Amazon
Another great option from Viking Revolution, this conditioner kit can turn a scratchy beard into something soft and strokable. You’ll have to do the work though. This kit has four components: a beard wash, a beard conditioner, beard oil, and beard balm. Use them in that order, and your beard will boast an irresistible softness. Viking Revolution also throws in one of their double-sided wooden combs, so you can distribute the oil and balm thoroughly and evenly.
- Unlike most beard balms, this one doesn’t make your whiskers feel stiffer or look greasy
- A little goes a long way for each component, so the entire kit can last quite a while
- The sandalwood scent is really pleasant and enjoyable
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I receive my beard grooming guide?
Many of the options on our list come with a “free” beard grooming guide. Once you get your grooming kit, it should have printed instructions on how to redeem your grooming guide e-book. In most cases, they’ll send the e-book to your email.
In what order do I use all these products?
Beard grooming kits come with a ton of different components, so it can be a bit overwhelming to tackle them all at once. We strongly suggest taking a look at whatever instructions are included with your kit or at least conducting a quick web search. That being said, we can provide the basics.
The basic order of beard grooming is as follows: First, wash with a shampoo or beard wash and rinse. Second, condition with a beard conditioner and rinse. Third, once out of the shower, work the beard oil through your beard using a comb. Fourth, rub a little beard balm in and spread it with your fingers. Finally, you can comb or brush your beard to ensure the oils are distributed evenly.