GRACE KARIN Women’s Knit Cropper Bolero Shrug Cardigan
This versatile style transitions between casual and formal for the best of both worlds.
Find on Amazon
This lightweight cardigan works for all seasons and all occasions. The simple and sophisticated style has nine-point length sleeves for a ladylike look, and the V-neck style can be paired with a dress, camisole, tee, or any other top. The medium-weight knit is the perfect final layer for any look, and the 65% viscose and 35% acrylic design ensures that the cardigan is lightweight, stretchy, and comfortable. This stylish sweater is a piece that you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again every morning when you get dressed.
- Made from 65% viscose and 35% acrylic for a lightweight and comfortable design
- The front has a row of buttons, so the sweater can be worn open or closed for added versatility
- The nine-point sleeve length is a classic and feminine style that looks great with dresses, jeans, skirts, and more
- The sweater runs large in the arms, but small overall
- The cropped silhouette may not work for everyone’s proportions
ZESICA Women’s Long Sleeve Crew Neck Loose Knitted Pullover Sweater
This 100% acrylic sweater is the best blend of lightweight and cozy to keep you warm without overheating. The knit design features a ribbed collar, hem, and sleeves for a classic detail, while the rest features a bold striped pattern that is on the cutting edge. The stretchy and soft fabric prioritizes comfort, and the cropped length is designed to complement a plethora of different bottoms, including shorts, jeans, skirts, and more—you could even throw it over a dress for a casual and cool final look. Available in a wide range of colors and patterns, this is a sweater you’ll instantly covet.
- The 100% acrylic style will hold up well, even with multiple wears and washes
- The cropped style has ribbed trim at the cuffs, hem, and collar for a classic detail
- The cropped length makes it a versatile sweater that can be paired with many different closet staples
- The sweater is machine-washable, but it’s recommended to also use a laundry bag to prevent snags or pulls
- The “cropped length” is pretty subtle, so if you want something to show off your new belly button piercing, you’ll have to look elsewhere.
Pink Queen Women’s Knit Long Sleeves Cropped Sweater
A simple and sophisticated style, this cropped sweater will complete any outfit. The pullover style has a chunky waffle knit feel with ribbed trim to blend together two classic styles. The round neckline gives the sweater a casual feel, while the cozy acrylic fabric looks luxurious and elevated. Made to pair effortlessly with jeans, shorts, leggings, or skirts, this sweater is a closet staple you didn’t know you needed. Pick from a range of solid colors or patterned styles to find one that suits your personality and wardrobe.
- The cropped style is a versatile design that pairs easily with countless other pieces in your closet
- The dropped length is flattering with high-waisted jeans, skirts, shorts, and more
- This option is available in several colors and patterns for added variety
- The sweater should be hand-washed and hung to dry
- It runs on the smaller side, so you may want to size up
SweatyRocks Women’s Drop Shoulder Mock Neck Pullover Sweater
This traditional silhouette gets an upgrade with a cropped hem.
Find on Amazon
This soft and comfortable sweater will become your go-to for cooler days. The mock neck style gives you the look of a classic turtleneck without the bulkiness, making it comfortable to wear all day. The dropped shoulder gives off an effortlessly cool vibe, and the chunky knit enhances the overall cozy factor. Made from 100% acrylic for added durability, this sweater is a must-have style for any fashionista.
- The mock neck style is a modern take on a turtleneck that gives the same look, without all the weight
- The sweater mixed two different weighted knits for a more stylish final look
- The cropped length pairs well with skirts, dresses, jeans, and joggers
- The cropped length is very cropped, which may be too short for some people
- The open weave knit doesn’t block out the wind on very cold days
LOMON Women’s Knitted Crop Deep V-Neck Long Sleeve Pullover Cross Wrap Front Loose Pullover Sweater
This simple sweater blends together trendy and classic elements for a unique look.
Find on Amazon
This sweater combines elements from modern and classic silhouettes for a look that’s one-of-a-kind. The deep V-neckline accents the neck and collarbone for a ladylike look, while the puff sleeves give the sweater a trendy edge. The wrap front is a flattering style on all body types, and the cropped length hits right at the mid-torso for the perfect hemline. Pair this ribbed style with jeans and sneakers for a casual feel, or with a printed silk skirt and booties for a sophisticated and fashion-forward final look. It can even be worn several ways to change up the silhouette and get you more wear out of one versatile piece.
- The ribbed material is soft and breathable while still keeping your warm
- The wrap front creates a flattering V-neckline that looks great on women of all shapes and sizes
- The cropped length hits at the mid-torso for a flattering length that easily pairs well with a wide range of bottoms
- The sweater should be hand washed to keep it in top condition
- The V-neckline may be a bit low for some people’s taste
Frequently Asked Questions
Are cropped sweaters in style?
Yes, cropped sweaters are very much in style. With many different styles and silhouettes available, there is something for everyone. Whether you prefer a chunky knit or something a bit more traditional, cropped sweaters can be paired with skirts, jeans, leggings, and more for a piece that can be worn for all occasions and all year long.
What is a cropped sweater called?
There are different types of cropped sweaters with different names including shrug or bolero.
What is the difference between a cardigan and a sweater?
Cardigans are types of sweaters. While most sweaters are pullover styles, cardigans typically have a front button closure. That way, a cardigan can be worn open or closed, giving you more styling options.