Luouse Girl’s Stretch Leggings
Bright colors and gorgeous prints make these leggings stand out.
Find on Amazon
Although solid colors and subdued styles may be more fashion-forward, nothing beats an exciting print. That’s why girls love these stretch leggings from Luouse. Kids find them comfortable enough to be worn all day long. The best part? They come in all kinds of colors, prints, and themes, so you’re sure to find a pair for your child no matter how picky they are. You could even get several pairs and have outfits planned out in advance to avoid all of those early morning arguments.
- The prints come in such a wide variety that everyone will find a pair they like
- They are affordable
- Come in sizes to fit any girls from 4–14
- As most brightly colored clothes do, these can fade with repeated washing and drying
- They run small, so order accordingly
The Children’s Place Girl’s Basic Leggings
Every girl needs a good set of neutral leggings for her wardroble.
Find on Amazon
Every girl should have a few neutral options in her wardrobe. They are the perfect way to throw an outfit together and get ready and out the door quickly. That is why you need these leggings from The Children’s Place. Each pair is made to be breathable and fit well throughout the day. Meanwhile, all of the colors are subdued and easy to match, so you’ll always be able to grab and go when you need to. You won’t even have to fight your child to wear them because they aren’t uncomfortable, unlike other dress-up clothes.
- Available in all of the common neutral colors, including black, white, and grey
- Each pair is machine-mashable and easy to care for
- They come in a wide range of sizes, so you can always find a pair that fits
- The sizing is a bit off, so you may want to check the Children’s Place size chart specifically
- We wish they were a bit more durable
Booph Girl’s Fleece-Lined Leggings
When it gets windy and cold outside, it’s hard to find leggings that are both warm and comfortable. Well, the search has ended with these leggings from Booph. They are supremely soft. In fact, if you’re like us, you might be tempted to live in them. The inside feels like a velvety plush blanket while the outside looks like your average pair of leggings, which means you won’t need to sacrifice style for comfort. You can have both.
- Available in a wide variety of solid colors for your convenience
- They are warm and will keep your child toasty even when it’s cold out
- Quite affordable
- When the weather gets warmer they are uncomfortable
- The fabric pills in the dryer, so keep a lint roller nearby
Spotted Zebra Girl’s Leggings
Get high-quality leggings for an awesome price when you choose this set.
Find on Amazon
Leggings are a versatile wardrobe option that will allow for both comfort and style regardless of your age. The more pairs you have, the more outfits you can create. Spotted Zebra’s leggings are a fabulous choice because you can get a ton of leggings without spending a ton of money, which is especially helpful for families on a budget. Your little girl can have multiple pairs for school, sports, and dress-up for a fraction of the cost.
- Available in lots of colors and prints so you are sure to find the perfect pair
- Super affordable
- Choose from packs of 3, 4, or 5
- These leggings are not as stretchy in the waist as we would like
- They shrink in the dryer, so order a size up
Reebok Girls’ Active Leggings
Breathable mesh meets comfortable stretch so your child can move around with ease.
Find on Amazon
When you have a child in gymnastics, dance, or any other sport, you know how tough it can be to find a good pair of leggings that can stand up to use and abuse while looking great. This is why we adore the Reebok Active line of leggings. They are super comfy and stretchy while the seams are all sturdy and hold up throughout washing and wear. You won’t have to worry about them being see-through, either.
- Built-in mesh pocket to hold a phone or MP3 player
- They fit really well and are true to size
- Quality construction ensures longevity
- They are pricier than many other legging options
- Although the leggings themselves hold up well, the vinyl lettering does not unless you are very careful with washing and drying
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I choose prints or solid colors?
Finding the right pair of leggings can be tough. You want to make sure your kiddo loves them while also ensuring they are durable and affordable. Prints are cute and they give your girl a fun way to express herself, while solids are more practical and easier to match outfits with. We think you should have a few of both, but this, of course, is a matter of personal taste.
What fabrics should I look for?
When you’re looking at fabric content, you’ll notice a trend. Leggings are almost always blends of cotton and spandex or some variation of breathable fabric mixed with a stretchy one. Which you choose will really be based on your own preferences. Cotton is softer and usually pretty durable, but fleece is warmer and better for cold weather.