Paksh Novelty 7-Piece Italian Crafted Glass Decanter & Whiskey Glasses Set
This classic barware and decanter set adds a luxurious touch to your kitchen or bar.
Find on Amazon
With a decanter and six matching glasses, this set will become your new go-to. The barware collection is made from fine Italian glass and expertly crafted in Parma, Italy. Both the glasses and the decanter are crafted in a traditional style with diamond-cut glass that creates a beautiful reflection of light. Whether you’re using this set for a special occasion or elevating your every day, it’s a beautiful and cherished design that will last for years to come.
- The set includes a 33.75 oz. decanter and six 9.5 oz. whiskey tumblers, making it perfect for parties
- The set is made from fine Italian glass for top quality and durability
- The beautiful set is the perfect present for special occasions like weddings or anniversaries
- The provided packaging is not very secure
Paksh Capitol Glass Decanter with Airtight Geometric Stopper
This sophisticated piece instantly elevates any bar cart with its classic aesthetic.
Find on Amazon
This glass decanter is the perfect vessel for whiskey, bourbon, wine, liquor, and more. At 23.75 oz., it is the perfect size to display on your kitchen counter, on your bar cart, or in your dining room for a sophisticated and upscale bar accessory. Made from Italian glass, the decanter has sloping sides that make it easy to hold, and the top stopper has a geometric and bold cut that adds a stylish finishing touch. Keep it for yourself or give it as a gift for a piece that’s as beautiful to look at as it is to use.
- The 23.75-ounce glass decanter can be used for many liquids—and not just alcohol—including juice, mouthwash, and more
- The sloped sides and geometric stopper are easy to hold for the best of form and function
- The smooth sides are the perfect place to add an engraved monogram or other personalized detail
- The decanter does not come with glasses
- The glass style isn’t as heavy as a crystal decanter
Jillmo Whiskey Decanter Set
This innovative design makes it easier to pour yourself a glass.
Find on Amazon
This decanter blends together a traditional decanter with an ingenious dispenser to create a must-have item for whiskey lovers. The lead-free crystal glass decanter helps to protect evaporation, keeping your whiskey safe, secure, and fresh for longer than other styles. A full bottle of liquor fits into the 42 oz. decanter and the nozzle is easy to turn, so you can dispense a drink in a few seconds and start enjoying it right away. Experience this handmade decanter and wooden base for yourself or give it to a special whiskey-lover in your life.
- The lead-free crystal glass decanter also comes with two whiskey glasses for a matching set
- The decanter is 42 oz. which means it can hold an entire bottle
- The blown glass is handmade and paired with a handmade wooden base for artisanal quality
- The spigot can get loose once it’s opened
- The wood finish can get scratched or nicked if you’re not careful
Whiskey Decanter Set Globe with 2 Etched Globe Whisky Glasses
This comprehensive set has all the bells and whistles to enjoy your drink in a brand new way.
Find on Amazon
This set blends impressive design elements with amazing functionality, making it the perfect solution for whiskey lovers. The globe-shaped decanter features an artfully detailed ship on the interior, adding a masterful design element. The decanter itself is nestled in a mahogany wood display that has just enough space for the matching whiskey glasses on each side. The set is finished with a set of whiskey stones that will keep your drink cold—without watering it down—for a set that includes everything you need for the perfect glass of scotch or whiskey.
- It includes a decanter, two glasses, and whiskey stones for a comprehensive set that makes the perfect gift
- The decanter is made from glass that is hypoallergenic, lead-free, and BPA-free for a safe way to enjoy your drink
- The decanter has a detailed antique ship on the inside for an extra-special design detail
- The interior glass ship makes the decanter more delicate than other styles
- The wooden base only comes in one finish
Dragon Glassware Diamond Whiskey Decanter
This diamond-shaped set will change how you think about barware.
Find on Amazon
This set is the height of luxury. Shaped like beautiful diamonds, the decanter and two matching glasses showcase your favorite beverage beautifully. The three-piece set is crafted from lead-free, high-quality glass that can be put in the dishwasher, refrigerator, and freezer for the ultimate versatility and usability. Finished with a sleek black base stand and filling tunnel, this set will infuse your bar with some edge and elegance.
- The set includes a decanter, two glasses, a black base, and a filling tunnel
- The glassware is lead-free and dishwasher-safe for easier cleanup
- The set comes with a 1-year limited warranty and a money-back guarantee, making it a low-risk purchase
- The cups don’t have a flat bottom, so the cylindrical shape can spin on flat surfaces
- The decanter also has a pointed bottom, so it must stay in the stand to remain upright
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can you keep whiskey in a decanter?
If it has an airtight seal, a whiskey decanter is as secure as the original whiskey bottle. That means it will keep your whiskey fresh and prevent it from evaporating and keeping it drinkable for years.
Why do you put whiskey in a decanter?
Whiskey decanters are not necessary to drink whiskey. The purpose of a whiskey decanter is simply to improve the overall look of the whiskey by removing it from the original bottle and putting it into a more sophisticated container. Doing so elevates the overall look of the beverage and adds sophistication to your barware.
What’s the difference between wine and whiskey decanters?
Wine decanters are designed to let the wine breathe, which can alter the flavor and bring out different notes in the wine. Whiskey decanters, on the other hand, are mostly for aesthetic purposes and create a more beautiful vessel for the whiskey—without delivering any change to the taste. That is why, unlike wine decanters, whiskey decanters have a lid.