Kanu Surf Men’s Barracuda Swim Trunks
The Kanu Surf Men’s Barracuda Swim Trunks offer the most bang for your buck. These swim trunks are stylish and available in 45 different print and color options. Meanwhile, they also offer extended sizing to cover all men from an extra small to a 4x. In addition, The waistband is elasticized so even the pickiest person will be comfortable.
These swim trunks are comfortable and full of style. They also have built-in cargo pockets making them even more convenient. Let’s check out the pros and cons so you can decide if these are right for you.
- Lots of style options available
- Sizes that include big and tall
- Pockets for convenience
- Easy care
- Inner mesh can be uncomfortable
- The white options become see-through when wet
Nonwe Men’s Sportwear Quick-Dry Board Shorts
If you are searching for a great pair of swim trunks that look amazing and dry quickly, the Nonwe Men’s Sportwear Quick-Dry Board Shorts are the best choice for you. They come in a wide range of sizes, colors, and patterns. In addition, they are lightweight, breathable, and give you all-day comfort. They dry quickly and easily while also providing UV protection.
You will absolutely love these swim trunks whether you are in or out of the water. Now, get a closer look by checking out the pros and cons.
- 20 color and print options available
- Each pair has a pocket for your convenience
- Dry quickly
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Allow your skin to breathe
- The size options aren’t all-inclusive
- Drawstring doesn’t actually function to tighten the shorts
Quiksilver Men’s Manic Cargo Pocket Swim Trunks
The Quiksilver Men’s Manic Cargo Pocket Swim Trunks are versatile and comfortable. Each pair comes with two pockets built-in to provide you with space for your essentials. Meanwhile, these 4-way stretch trunks are made of recycled materials along with Dryflight water repellent and welded stretch seams which make them comfortable all day long.
You will love these swim trunks so much that you will want to wear them all the time. Here are the pros and cons.
- Many color and style options to choose from
- Made of recycled materials
- Dry quickly and easily
- Drawstring actually functions
- Fit very well and true to size
- Expensive compared to the competitors
- The care instructions say hand wash only
Silkworld Men’s Quick-Dry Swim Trunks
If you are searching for durable swim trunks you can wear daily, Silkworld Men’s Quick-Dry Swim trunks are the right choice for you. These swim trunks can be washed, dried, and worn again and again. Meanwhile, they look great and offer pockets for your convenience, as well.
The mesh lining in these swim trunks is softer than most so you can avoid the usual chafing that can happen with rougher materials. Check out these pros and cons.
- Easy care routine
- Lots of color and style options to choose from
- Shorter than the average swim trunks
- The white and light color options can become see-through when wet
Amazon Essentials Men’s Quick-Dry Swim Trunks
Are you looking for basic swim trunks that dry quickly and are comfortable to wear at the beach or pool all day long? If you answered yes, then you should check out the Amazon Essentials Men’s Quick-Dry Swim Trunks. These swim trunks will save you money while still offering you all of the benefits of quick-dry swim trunks.
These swim trunks have easy to follow care instructions and several colors and styles are available. You will not be disappointed. Now, let’s go over the pros and cons.
- 20 color and style options available
- Drawstring functions perfectly to give you a good fit
- Machine washable
- Dry quickly
- Mesh is soft
- Not available in extended sizing
- They run small so you may need to size up
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should you get swim trunks over plain shorts?
Plain shorts are usually made of cotton or other materials that absorb water. This bogs your shorts down and makes them uncomfortable. Meanwhile, swim trunks are made to dry quickly and not absorb the water around them so they stay light and easy to move in.
Do you need the inner mesh?
The inner mesh holds everything in place and prevents chafing so it is important to get swim trunks made with a soft lining.