There’s no denying that we love ogling whatever the models are wearing. Their endless legs and gorgeous looks make any outfit desirable. But the truth of the matter is that, despite having the ability to be able to pull anything off, a good majority of these muses choose to dress themselves in a rather mundane "model uniform" (a.k.a. layers of solid black and gray). The girls that do step outside the box, such as Abbey Lee, win our admiration. After all, developing a unique and inspiring personal style is what makes a model memorable.
Get Abbey’s show-hopping outfit for less with these bohemian finds.
1. Navy trench coat, $98 at Urban Outfitters
2. Mustard daydress, $58 at Revolve Clothing
3. Geometric necklace, $25.86 at Asos
4. Laceup booties, $90 at Yesstyle
5. One-of-a-kind Hmong bag, $108 at Etsy
6. Opaque tights, $14.50 at Express