- Kate Moss and transsexual model Lea T. kiss on the provocative cover of LOVE mag’s Androgyny issue. Rumor has it that teen catnip Justin Bieber will also be one of the Androgyny issue’s cover stars. [HuffPost Style]
- Androgyny isn’t just for the pages of LOVE: celebs seem smitten with the woman’s tuxedo. Kate Moss has been all about skinny ties, trousers, and jackets lately – proving that she takes the tough-girl part just as seriously off-camera as she does in front of the lens. [Hello!]
- Who knew that Justin Bieber had cornered the fashion world? Since launching his own OPI nail polish collection, One Less Lonely Girl, at Walmart, all six colors have sold out nationwide. Bieber’s brand rep says that the pint-sized popstar "sees that nail polish really makes girls feel good." I don’t think I’d buy Bieber-branded nail polish, but I’m probably not the target demographic: now, if James Franco came out with a line of nailpolishes, that would be something I’d consider… [PeopleStyleWatch]
- Christopher Bailey sent showers down the indoor runway at the Burburry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2011 show to show off the wearability of the rain gear. I love the idea of special effects at fashion shows replicating inclement weather – maybe we’ll see sandstorms or rip-tides at upcoming resort collections? [DesignScene.net]
- There’s trouble brewing between Harper’s Bazaar and Vogue: both glossies are set on landing Kate Middleton for the princess-to-be’s first magazine cover. Keep an eye on this battle of heavyweights, because one of the esteemed fashion rags will surely fall flat on its face. [The Cut]
- Talk about mixing high/low! At Sunday’s Golden Globes, Modern Family‘s Jesse Tyler Ferguson paired a $15 paisley bow tie with an Etro suit.