On the final evening of New York Fashion Week Fall 2015, we brought together seven incredible, outspoken industry insiders for our third season of theFashionDish. Hosted by Robert Verdi, our Dishers debated a number of thought-provoking and often controversial topics, including size diversity on the runways, Instamodels and Kanye West at Fashion Week. We also learn whether it’s OK to Photoshop your Instagrams, how bloggers came to be accepted in the front rows and what the top trends are for fall.
Originally released as a series of clips, above is the full no-holds-barred conversation featuring our esteemed panelists:
- Robert Verdi (host) – Celebrity stylist, television personality and third-time theFashionDish panelist.
- Fern Mallis – Former executive director of the CFDA, host of Fashion Icons with Fern Mallis lecture series and author of the book Fashion Lives: Fashion Icons with Fern Mallis.
- Aliza Licht – SVP Global Communications at Donna Karan International (best known as DKNY PR Girl) and author of the book Leave Your Mark.
- Nicolette Mason – Well-known fashion and beauty blogger and contributor to such publications as Marie Claire.
- Pandora Amoratis – Style director of OK! magazine, overseeing all celebrity fashion and beauty coverage.
- David Yi – Writer, editor and stylist, aka The Seoulcialite, who has been published in The Wall Street Journal, WWD, ELLE, Harper’s Bazaar, and more.
- Kitty Cash – DJ, producer and esteemed tastemaker in the global creative community.