Think you know what fashion editors are really harboring on their holiday wishlists? Think again. We’ve got the inside scoop on what really made the cut — behind closed doors.
1. Manservants: The Build-A-Bear for single women who are dating their job.
2. Twitter Followers: Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy plenty of other things.
3. Victoria’s Secret Jumbo Jet: We have one thing to say to Air France’s strike in the middle of Fashion Week…
4. Inner Selfie Classes: A 10-week class to make sure our inner “selfie” is as on-point as our outer “selfie.”
5. Egg Freezing: Sometimes reality bites.
6. Rat Traps for Fire-Breathing Rodents with a Taste for Couture: The struggle is real at One World Trade Center.